Monday, October 1, 2007

I LOVE New York, Too

OK, I am a reality show freak, because I need to watch mindless TV.

I am just getting over Rock of Love, and it was the first time I heard about Bret Michaels, who after watching almost every single darn episode, I found him so cute and loveable. I think because he was a Piscese. I never dated a Piscese man, but they seem to like me a lot. Weird. Actually, he seemed to be more macho than most Piscese men I have met, because they are usually more sensitive and meek. I like a man's man with an imposing figure.

But, I can't wait to start watching my girl New York. It's so trashy, I love it. I have to see her kiss the midget.

6 comments:

Glamourpuss said...

I am confused - what are these things you speak of?

Puss

fatwonkkid said...

my wife watches all those shows, it drives me nuts because they are so mindless and over produced. over production for a "reality" show kinda defeats the purpose of reality.

Gucci Muse said...

Puss- its an American Reality black dating show, a spin off from rapper Flavor Flav's shows, Flavor of Love one and two-here is a link:

http://www.vh1.com/shows/dyn/i_love_new_york_2/series.jhtml

or try www.ilovenewyork2.com

These constestants are so outrageous because so many of them are ghetto or trashy or stupid-there is a mix of whites and blacks competing for Ms. New York who can never stoop too low.

Gucci Muse said...

Fatwonkkid- that is why I love them-and I usually am working on something when I have them on so it serves two purpopses for me as well.

I don't have to pay close attention and do not have to think hardly at all to watch it either.

Since I love to people watch, I can now do it on my TV, which brings me a greater variety of kooks to be amazed about.

Girl in a Guy's World said...

Reality TV pisses me off. Producers got lazy and now just instigate drama.

Gucci Muse said...

Legal, you are correct, but I still love it........!