Saturday, April 21, 2007

RATS Jones

Ever since I heard of her name, Rats Jones, it stuck. I actually laughed and giggled a lot about it. Clever, I thought. Intriguingly funny, I also thought. Such a simple thing- her name spelled backwards, was what made it cheesy hilarious.

This is another story of how men don't care what their women look like as long as they look good to them. I am talking about he saw her in a bathing suit and still kept going. Presumably he saw her naked before the bathing suit and still hung around.

In a wierd way its weird and encouraging. Well, you need to take that with a grain of salt and the knowledge that he has been dubbed "almost gay".

So what does that make her?

Hmmmm...... let me think about that.

6 comments:

tfg said...

I've found that looks get you by in a relationship for about a month.

Gucci Muse said...

I guess Rats' husband never found that at all.

ShadowFalcon said...

My husbands knows a Professor Kling Ong - no joke

Gucci Muse said...

Shadow- that is weird- he must get kidded about it a lot.

Girl in a Guy's World said...

Is it strange that I think she looked better when she was fat? I mean, at least then she looked somewhat normal. Now she just looks strange...

Gucci Muse said...

Legal- No, I agree with you- I thought she looked better fat as well- when she lost all the weight, the skin on her face sagged and she looked so much older- eewww.