Saturday, March 3, 2007

Robin "Ech" Miller

This is Rachel Ray and Sandra Lee AGAIN. And she is another one who thinks her dopey dishes are worthy of some sort of recogniztion only because they are hers.

Her kitchen is pretty ugly too and she has these bony veiny hands.

Her bug eyes are annoying, especially when she opens them wider while shoveling the food into her big Rachel Ray like mouth.

She actually looks like a bobble head, now that I think about it-on a bony neck.

Why does she even have a show? I don't know. I don't know.

She needs the boot.

2 comments:

mist1 said...

She scares me a little bit. She seems like a loud talker. I'm not a loud person, except when I'm drunk which is only after 3 p.m. (and then everything that I say is so fascinating that it should be said very, very loudly). I have an aversion to people who are overly loud. I don't know why.

Gucci Muse said...

Hmmm, I am with you, but I do get a tendency to get loud, and I don't need liquor to do it, unfortunately..............