Saturday, February 17, 2007

I LOVE YOU New York!

Today being a lazy day, I was searching through blogs, again. I have to find a better way. I googled and though the search results where like 11M, I was only "allowed" to get through 35 pages.... I tried to add key words and just got a lot of the same blogs I had just skimmed.

If I use the NextBlog feature, I keep getting mostly the same blogs or the "bestest blog ever" and the same rotational blogs from there. I also landed on a blog that required a PASSWORD and I had to completely shut down the browser to get OFF of that- what a drag!

But despite all the problems, I found a blog where there are beautiful photographs of famous places in gorgeous NYC. I LOVE NY! There is no other place like it on earth. Just gorgeous.

Take a look at NY at Christmas time, the photos are great!

No comments: