Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sandra Lee

Look at me I'm Sandra Lee, talentless as I can be.......

Where did they find her? In the processed food section of glossy discount coupons?

Not only is she the Queen of Crappy Crafts, trying to hide her thirst for everything alcoholic behind a rash of bad food combinations and recipes, I have found her peppy blondness as annoying as Rachel Ray.

Ms. L'Oreal No. 9 does more drinking than eating, even on her own show. How annoying is her bland white kitchen when it surreptitiously appears in every monochromatic color of the rainbow since it will match her tacky tablescapes? ( I don't even know if that is a word )

I don't know what is more annoying about her-her two inch wide slumpy back holding up those those jugaboobs or her constant reference to the imminent arrival of her guests who are never seen, the utter disregard for her over use of processed and fat ladened ingredients she loves, or the manner in which she slops her ingredients all over the place and wastes more of them in her throw away sink than she actually uses. [ She has a sink, and Rachel has a bowl, both annoying.]

Hey, cocktail girl, you need to GO!


2 comments:

sko_G knits said...

ok, i LOVE your blog. thanks for leaving a comment on mine. and yes....i totally agree with every post i have read so far. AND...i HATE sandra lee. thank god, i was beginning to think i was the only one...

Gucci Muse said...

SKO-HA! you are NOT THE ONLY ONE- she is awufl- LOVE your knits BTW- Thanks for your comments, I thought I was the only one there for a while here on blogspot.